MPI is looking for a wastewater treatment operator for its plant in Portneuf.
IMPORTANT: Candidates must be a holder of a professional studies diploma (DEP) or a college studies certificate (AEC) in connection with the position.The person responsible will have to:
- Operate and monitor the systems in order to regulate the processing and distribution of the water;
- read flow meters, level indicators and other recording devices to measure water flow and consumption levels;
- monitor and adjust the supply of chemicals;
- control the water quality using an analysis device and a monitoring system according to environmental standards;
- monitor and inspect plant equipment and systems to detect failures and to ensure that they are operating normally;
- maintain the operating log and complete the databases.
The person responsible will have to take water samples and will participate in the performance evaluation and the adjustment of the water treatment process.
To be determined.
Permanent, Full Time (Day/Night rotation 3-2-2-3).
- Pension fund
- Life insurance
- DMA Disability insurance
- Supplementary care insurance
- Travel insurance
- Sick leave
- Referral bonus